Sunday 14 April 2024

Real Meet with Swetha Akka - 3

 


We began our love making in bed. I had fallen for her initially, I felt her like a mallu aunty. I wanted to dominate her in bed. But, I don't know what had happened to me. I became more of a girl and she began to dominate me. She was kissing me, sucking me and we were playing in bed like wild animals. I started to suck her nipples, wow it was so girly and awesome. I felt like a real kid, sucking her mother's nipples. When she started to suck my nipples, I felt like a mother feeding her baby. I was fully in a erect position and I wanted to cum somehow. So, I asked her if she can suck my C*** and take it out. 

She was ready for it. But, I was little worried as the beautiful dress, I was wearing may get spoiled. So, I asked her for condoms. She gave it to me, my D*** was so hard and I was finding it hard to wear the Condom. She helped me with the same. I liked the way she sucked my D*** and I was moaning in pleasure. It was 2 in one feel at once, being dressed as a girl with girly thoughts and at the same time satisfying my manliness by getting my d*** sucked. After 2 or 3 minutes, I completely cummed the load that was available with me and done. She was still horny.

But, it was already 2 PM and I was very much hungry as I did not have any food after 8 am. She told that, we need to change back before going to the restaurant for food. She again did not want to wear the dress back after coming back from lunch. We changed back to normal male dresses and I went with her to have the food. We had a nice non veg food along with cool drinks. She paid the bill, I was about to pay, but she told it was her treat. After food, we went back to room, the girl inside me was still craving for something else. She wants to dress up again, but Swetha akka is done already and she did not want to wear female dress. So, after coming back to room, we locked the door again.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...