Sunday 14 April 2024

Real Meet with Swetha Akka - 4

 


We both have locked the room and she was not ready to wear the dress back and wanted to remain in male dress only. I asked with her permission, can I go ahead and wear the dress again. She readily agreed and it was very much comfortable to wear the dress second time. Since, Swetha Akka was not ready for the next round, my thought went to Arun. I again pinged to Arun on the Grindr app. Arun was idle and he replied me. He was very much interested in meeting me. I told, I have borrowed everything from Swetha Akka and we both have to leave by 6 PM. It was already 4 PM when he texted me. 

Suppose, If I am going to meet him,, I need to change back to my male self, take all the clothes with me and reach his place. Again dress back in his place and spend some time with him and return back all the clothes to Swetha Akka. This all has to be completed before 6PM. Thinking about this process only made me tired. I told him sorry and will come over video call. I got his telegram id and did a video call to him. Even though I liked Arun very much, I am afraid to do a video call, revealing my face. So, I wore a face mask and did video call. He was very happy on seeing me.

He insisted me to come to his place and have fun, but I was hesitant. I told this to Swetha akka, I want to go and meet him, but I cannot return back at 6PM. She asked me not to worry. If I really wanted to meet that Arun, I can take her things and go and meet him, return her things the next day at her home. Her home is another extreme of Chennai, I cannot travel there. She told me not to worry, she told that she will stay till the check out time on the next day (i.e) 11 am on the next day. So, I was eager to meet Arun, I told him that I am coming. I had changed back to my normal self and packed the things Swetha akka packed gave me. I was like a eager child, who wants to go back home from school.

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...