Monday 15 April 2024

Real Meet with Swetha Akka - The end

 


I went to Arun and he welcomed me happily. He asked me to get ready and he will buy me something before coming back. He asked me to spend the whole night with him and he went out. I got ready like a girl who was ready for her first night. He brought some fruits and snacks. He asked me to keep Jasmine flowers on my head. He tied mangalsutra on my neck. We were very happy. We started to talk a lot, he was admiring my beauty. The girl inside me wanted something to happen. We were admiring each other and the silence got broken and our love making session began.

He was like a lion and I was like a deer. He pounced on me, the girl inside me gave a nice time to the man inside him. I completely forgot that I am a guy and was enjoying the girliness. I was very much satisfied and him too. It was 8 in the evening, I told him that I wanted to leave. As, I had promised my home that I will be back in the night. Collected all things from there, changed back to my male avatar, bid a thank you and good bye to Arun. He gave his number and told that, he will contact me whenever he comes to chennai, he needs my company. I told it is not as easy as he thinks.

It is a bit complicated. But, I told him that I will try my level best and bid a farewell to him. I told Swetha Akka, that I had everything as a girl with him. It was basically like 2 girls having chit chat. After I left, she too vacated the room and I slowly started to move out into a normal life. There were many nights that I had cherished these moments and it is almost 3 months from the day it had happened, but still I am fond of the moments that happened. Once again, a heartfelt thanks for Swetha Akka to convert that day into mine, infact ours....

The end.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...