Tuesday 9 July 2024

Real Experience in a CD Parlour - Shivi CD Parlour - Chennai

 


Photo Credits : Shivi CD Parlour

This is my Original Picture and I am Reshmi who is writing this real life incident. I am 30 years old secret cd from chennai. I rarely get a chance to crossdress, since I am married. I like to meet tops and enjoy with them. So, I liked a man in PR app and wanted to meet him, he told that he is ready to meet me and sponsor for my dressing. I spoke to Shivi, the owner of the parlour and told to fix an appointment next day from 10 am to 2 pm, she agreed for the same, if it is dressing session alone, she told it charges 2000 and if I need to bring a top, then I had to pay 3000. so, my top agreed to pay 2000 and I agreed to pay the remaining 1000. We decided to have a nice time. 

I reached the parlour at 10 am and was quite nervous, Shivi asked me not to worry and she told that there are a lot of CD's who visit her parlour and she maintains absolute secret. She was making me comfort. I asked my top to pay the initial amount, but he stopped responding. I understood, this guy is also a fake like many of them. I felt sad, but I did not want to spoil her business. I asked Shivi to dress me up and I will take the responsibility of paying 2000 completely. Initially I paid her 1000 and began the session. She asked me to select the clothes that I want to wear. Her wardrobe was very good and I want to try all of these dresses.

But, we should be professional and wear 2 dresses as she has to wash, laundry and keep them clean. we cannot use more than 2 dresses for the cost we pay. I liked many dresses and out of which I selected a black saree. I was worried, if the blouse fits me, it was a perfect fit for me. She did very good makeup and wear me blouse, shapewear, bra and saree. After dressing and makeup, I looked awesome. I admired myself in the mirror. I cursed that fellow,  he has missed out on a golden opportunity to make love to a beauty like me. I felt sad, Shivi understood my sadness. She usually, dont provide sexual services, but that day, she contacted some tops and decided to arrange them for me, she told that I need to pay 500 and top will pay 500 for arranging room. 

I told already I spent more than what was in my budget. She considered me and told that I need not pay extra amount and she will get 500 from top. she sent my pics to many tops and asked that, if they are available to date me. A guy liked me and he immediately came, I welcomed him inside, we had a great time in bed, he was satisfied and he liked me, he asked my number, I told I am a secret cd and cannot meet often. so, I did not give my number. After everything was over, I changed back to normal and left the place with heavy heart. It was a wonderful experience and would like to thank Shivi for such a nice experience, but did not get a chance after that, since I got transferred to some other city. Hope to meet her soon. 



3 comments:

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...