Saturday 13 April 2024

Real Meet with Swetha Akka - 2

 


I was waiting for Swetha akka and in the meanwhile I was texting to this top. He has already taken room and asked me to join him. But, I have committed to Swetha Akka, so I was waiting to meet her. But, I liked the way the top texted me, His name was Arun. Finally, I got a call from Swetha Akka. She told me to come a hotel room which she booked. I asked her location and she told me some landmark. I reached the place. Then, we met each other, I was a little bit nervous. Since, this was our first meet. She asked me to come inside the room and feel comfortable. 

Then, we chatted for some time to get comfortable. I did not want any disturbance from my home, so I called my home and informed that I am in very important office meeting and will message once I am done with the work. Then, I asked her, can we start the dressing. Wow, she had a very nice collection of dresses and other ornaments and it was 2 sets. She gave me wig and made me wear it. I wore the bra and panty I have brought. Then, I wore the bra. She gave me bra cups, wow it was really amazing and it gave nice shape to me. It looked like real breasts. It gave me nice shape like a breasts of a real women.

Then, I wore the blouse that I have brought from Saravana Stores. It was perfect fit and I felt it was made for me. Then, I draped a petticoat. I wore it below my navel. I want my navel to be deep, So, I tied the petticoat below my navel. Then, there was some problem for me to wear saree. Swetha Akka took a real care and helped me in draping the saree. While I was dressing, she already was perfectly ready. This time, I am not only dressing, but she helped me in wearing the necklaces and other ornaments. She gave me beautiful ear rings, it were clip type, so no need to worry about it. Beautiful necklace and bangles. I asked about anklets, but she told it will cause us trouble because of the sounds.

Then, I applied light lipstick and then kept Bindi on forehead and applied lipstick on my wig partition. It gave me look like a married lady. She told I looked so beautiful after dressing up. I felt very proud of my beauty. I felt like a real girl. She has also looked pretty. It was like a mom and daughter, dressed up. She took some pics of me and then we have started to begin our next level.

To be continued....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...