Saturday 13 April 2024

Real Meet with Swetha Akka

 

\


Hello all, this is crossdresser Reshmi and I am back with an interesting real life incident that happened in my life on 27th Jan 2024. I am a secret crossdresser and I rarely get chance to crossdress. My wife has gone to her mom's place. I stay with my parents. So, I was in conversation with Swetha akka. We are in connection for long time but never got an opportunity to meet. I told her that I don't have any dresses to wear. She told that she can arrange me Saree, inners and other things will not fit me, because she is a bit fat than me. So, somehow I managed to take a bra, panty and petticoat from my wife's wardrobe. It will fit more or less. But, blouse is a real problem as I have tried it before and never fit me at all.

So, I told this to Swetha Akka, she suggested me to buy from a shop near my home. It was really awkward moment to go and ask in a shop that I need a readymade blouse, so I moved out of the shop. Then, a thought came to my mind. In Saravana Stores, we are free to select the dresses, no one will come near you, if you ask something they will answer. So, I wore a mask and went to ladies section. There were a lot of ladies around me, I did not bother, I went to blouse section and I was in a confusion to buy a readymade blouse, whether I need to buy 34 size or 36 Size. 34 looks a bit small, what if it is tight, it will be a loss for me. 

I cannot go inside the trial room and try on the blouse. So, I took a risk and selected the 36 size blouse only. It was epic red colour. I took it and went to the billing counter. There was a young girl, I was little nervous, but she did not ask anything, she just billed it and I paid and left the place. Swetha akka told me to be at Central Railway station by 12, as the check in time was 12 only, I am being a anxious person, went early to the spot she mentioned. That time, I was having an account in the Grindr app, it is one of the gay dating app, this app locates persons nearby us, so that it helps in immediate hookups. I got a ping from one person in that app, while I was waiting to meet Swetha akka.

To be continued...... 

1 comment:

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...