Thursday 11 April 2024

First Fall - 2

 


After reading those stories, I too got some attraction towards girly dresses. I badly wanted to wear those dresses. There were some clothes that were put up for drying in the terrace. I saw my mother's inner wear, till that moment, I never knew that it was called as Bra. It was the first time, I watched it so closer. There is some real attractive power in Bra. I was desperate to wear it. But, I had a fear, what if someone comes there and sees me wearing it. I locked the door from inside, so that I don't want anyone to enter and see me wearing bra. 

I did not want to stop with inners alone. I wanted to dress completely as a girl. I started to remove my dresses one by one. I wore a towel across my chest as girls do and wrapped it around my chest, imagining that I have a real breast. Then I wore a panty, it was one rare collection of my mom, she rarely uses panty. But, luckily it was there that day. Then, after a lot of struggle, managed to wear a bra, it was very difficult to wear the hooks of the bra from behind. But, since I was slim, I had freeness that helped to hook the bra. Then, I wore the petticoat, it was so loose to me, but I tightened it to the maximum. 

Then, I began to wear a black colour blouse. It was odd. I wanted to give it a proper shape. There were 2 tennis balls in that room, I placed one on each side of the bra. It looked like real breasts. Then, I began the most toughest process of the lot, it was none other than saree draping. I began to wear youtube videos to learn saree draping. After a lot of attempts, I somehow successfully completed wearing saree, I could just get a pass mark, not a perfect drape though. I began to admire my beauty with my mobile, since there were no mirrors in that room. I never know, there was a wig in that room. 

My mom kept it in that room, may she might have used it during some occassions and left it there only. I  managed to wear the wig and I was girly. Then, I looked for her makeup items and put bindi on my forehead. After dressing completely as a women, I was very much satisfied. I wanted to keep these dresses in place, before my mom wakes up. I kept alarm in my mobile phone at 3 am in the morning. 

To be continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...