Thursday 11 April 2024

First Fall -3


I woke up at 3 am. Immediately I kept the wig in the place that I took out from. I removed my saree, blouse, petticoat and then kept it from the place I took it. It was a great experience. I went back to room in the morning. My mom did not have any doubt on that. From that day onwards, I started to wear my mom's dress, whenever I get chance. This is the way, I got addicted to wear female dresses. Once, my parents went to out of station for attending a family function. They asked me also to come. But, I told that I have some important exams and avoided going there. 

They felt that education is more important than these function and all. They asked me to stay in home and gave some money for my expense on these 2 days. I was very happy. I acted sad, as If I am missing them so much. As soon as they left, I was on cloud nine. I immediately locked the door from outside. I immediately went to my mom's bedroom. There were a plenty of dresses that attracted me. Half an hour ran, still I was unable to select the dress I wanted to wear. There were some stories, where the crossdressers used to feel them as a complete girl by surrendering themselves to a man. I too wanted to do something similar to that. 

I was thinking on what type of guy I need to chose. I logged into facebook. I created a fake account in my girly name. I mentioned about my likes into that profile. I got a lot of friend requests. I was confused on which request to accept. During that time, a guy from our area messaged me. He told that he is a married man and he has some issue with his wife, he told he wants me as his wife. He told that we will have a casual meet first. If we both like each other, we can go ahead, otherwise, we can stop it.I asked him, how can we have a video call. He told that, we will connect through video call, I was nervous, but I got ready to the best of my knowledge. 

We connected through video call. He told that he liked me so much, I too liked him. He told that, I want to marry you immediately. He asked for my address. Without thinking about anything, I was attracted to him, I immediately gave him my address. He told, he is coming to my home. The calling bell rang and my heart was pumping badly.

To be continued....  



 

2 comments:

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...