Thursday 11 April 2024

First Fall -4

 


I was afraid and also blushing to open the door. He entered inside very casually. He not only entered my house but also my heart. I locked the door from outside, so that no one knows that a man has entered inside and I want complete privacy with him. He saw me with love and me too did the same. We were staring at each other. Time was just running as we were staring at each other. I got a call which broke our silence and we came back to normal world. It was my mother in call. She told that, it will take 2 more days to return back and If I need any money, she asked me to borrow from neighbour and she will return them, once they are back from trip. 

I was so happy that I am going to get 2 more days for my dressing session. I told this happy news to him. He was happy too. I took the costumes needed for 3 days and he agreed to stay with me till my parents come back, He told me not to worry and eat outside food and he told that he will make food for both of us. He asked me, if we can marry. I nodded my head like a obedient girl.I asked where we will get Thaali (Mangalsutra), he told that he had already purchased while coming. He even brought Jasmine flowers and Halwa (Sweet) for our first night.

We both went inside the Pooja room and he began to tie the Mangalsutra (Thaali) on my neck. He elegantly put 3 knots on this sacred thread. He Kept Sindoor (Kumkumam) on my forehead. I felt like a married lady. So, I had a inner fear that, after Pooja room, will he take me to bedroom? But he took me to kitchen. He teached me basic cooking. Then, we went to hall and watched some romantic songs. The food he cooked was awesome, it had a lot of love. We both were tired after having food. He rested himself on sofa and I lied on his legs.

To be continued......

 

2 comments:

  1. Waiting for climax la two day's only there mother comes. Super super romantic feel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be good to make the readers wait. Please wait and enjoy our other contents also

      Delete

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...