Friday 12 April 2024

First Fall - The end

 


We slept for sometime in that position only. When we both woke up, it was already 5 in the evening. He was gently cuddling my hair. He was very happy. We were discussing about each other's favourite things. He again went to Kitchen and made some delicious food. After the dinner, we both had lost patience. We immediately went to bedroom. He lifted me to bedroom in his arms. We were together in heart and now we are going to be together physically also. We both had a wonderful night in the bedroom and did whatever a husband and wife are supposed to do on their first night. 

Those 3 days were golden days. We both behaved like a husband and wife for all those 3 days. He took care of me so well. He made me feel like a complete women. He made me feel the greatness of being a women. I did not want to leave him. But, my parents will be back that day and I need to keep everything back on track. We both planned for a honeymoon trip. I lied to my house that, our College is organising a educational trip and wanted to go for the same. He told that he will take care of the whole expense and I just need to come. He took me to a shop and asked me to choose the dresses I wanted to wear. I was feeling shy at that moment.

He asked me not to panic and he told that it is his friend's shop and he knows about us. He told me that you are a young girl, why you always wanted to wear something young girls wear. I told him that, I did not have any other dresses of my mom, apart from Saree or Nighty. He asked me to try Chudidar. I went to trial room and came back. After selecting dresses, he took me to a makeup artist and she made up me in such a way that no one could find single trace of guy in me. Those 4 days of honeymoon are platinum days of my life. Life went on from there, I completed college and met him in the meanwhile. I got job, then got married. He became a close friend of mine and my family. Everyone thinks him as my business partner and my family happily sends trip with him. He treats me as a friend to the outside world and inside 4 walls as a wife. I am thankful and dedicate this story to all the crossdressers who were inspiration for me to get into dressing. 
 
The end........ 

2 comments:

  1. Super super mentioned crorressdressor feelings and 4 days enjoyed real husband wife. This life missed also me. Expect again the trip. Most of cds life inner female and outside suffering. Superb dedicated to cross dresser feelings inthe panic world. Am also missed this 4 date. Hopefully join the next Trip.

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...