Wednesday 10 April 2024

First Fall -1

 


Hello friends, I am Keshav. I am studying in a college. It was a holiday that day. I was alone in my home and was watching television. It was around 5 pm in the evening and it was a boring program in television and I did not have a choice as we had limited cable connection. I switched off TV and went to computer, we had internet connection that time. Internet was really a good entertainment. I was searching for a lot of new things. That time, I came across a strange term called as "Crossdressing". I was eager to find out, what that term meant. That time a picture of a girl came around.

I was shocked to see that it was a guy who was dressed like a girl and there are many others who are similar to them. They have mentioned that they are attracted to girly clothes. It was very interesting and I kept reading them. Suddenly, door bell rang and it was my mom, she told that "did you have any food?". It is already 9 PM, no mom, I was studying for my research program, so forgot about the time. She told that, Food is the first priority, rest of them can wait. I readily obeyed that and came to the dining room for having food. It was my delicious and yummy food, It was not able to eat it properly.

It is because of the simple reason that, I felt reading about the lives of crossdressers and crossdressing was more delicious than the food. Somehow, I managed to complete the food and went to the internet room. My mom asked, what happened. I told that I have less time and need to complete the research, I went inside the room and shut the door. I never realised that this is going to be my first fall and going to change my life completely.

To be continued.......





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...