Tuesday 9 April 2024

Overflowing feelings

 


Hey Sanju, what are you doing ? Reshu, you are so sexy and hot in this black dress. I cannot control my desires. I want to make love to you. Sanju resisting initially, but started to enjoy it slowly. Sanju, we could have had it inside 4 walls na. I am unable to control dear. you are so sexy. I badly want to kiss those rosy lips. wow, being feminine person, I am attracted to another feminine person like you. I am entering inside you slowly. Ah sanju, it is paining badly, dont do this to me. It is not pain dear, it is pleasure, now come on insert your tool inside me. I am leaking and you too, it is overflow at both the ends. 

2 comments:

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...