Wednesday 24 April 2024

Because of my girlfriend-2

 






Hasini trained me well in all the things. She totally changed my walking style and my look also. During night we went to restaurant. Hasini wore me a black gown and she wore a blue. We look like a two hot chick's and we taken more photos in that manner in which one photo i hugged like a girly manner. I enjoyed a lot after that hasini offered me to drink also. After that we reached to hasini home and wanted to sleep. I fallen on sofa and started to sleep. Hasini not accepted for sleeping. She forced me to take near her wardrobe and given her one of the nighty and asked me to change. I refused but hasini taken out my gown and changed to it. I felt sleep. Morning hasini woke me by giving coffee. I felt strange in nighty. But I felt very comfortable in nighty. And I started to ready to hasini village. I went to bathroom and came out by tying towel to my navel. Hasini came and tied my towel to my boobs. And she said today you are wearing saree.

She started to drape me a traditional silk saree. . She draped me well and she given me a sleeveless blouse . In that I look sexy . And she packed my bag and given to me In that there is only a female dresses. And also she given me some pills and tablets. In which my voice change to girly manner if I use this pills not to get doubt to anyone in village. I said ok and she dropped me in bus station in her scooty. I sat like a girl in her scooty. I reached to her village on bus. Its a very long journey and I sat in the women's row not to get doubt anyone .all the men ate staring at my blouse. While bus is in discussion on my blouse .I felt strange and irritating and tied my saree pallu around me and covered my backside blouse .

I reached to hasini village. And I went to her home. Her mother welcomed me as her own daughter. I felt happy because in her home all are treating as her own daughter. And they given me one room to me. and her mother told me tomorrow there is a mehandi event. And she asked me to ready in morning. I readied in on of the orange floral saree with full sleeve blouse . All the girls taken to the mehandi row and applied mehandi to my hands and legs also . In that one old aunt said whose hands becomes more red they will get a good husband and have a bright future .I waited to wash my hands but all the girls stopped me and said you must wait until it dry. Meanwhile I am getting washroom and started to go to washroom. I got relief after coming from washroom. But suddenly my saree loosen to me.i can't adjust by my own because my hands are with mehandi. Suddenly someone came to me and saw my situation and adjusted my saree at navel and dipped to my navel. I felt a strange feeling . He is nothing but hasinis brother who is a bridegroom in marriage. And I went to the same row and seeing the dance performances by girls. In evening I washed my hands and I saw that my hands turned to red. As I remembered one of the aunt said I will get a good husband . I felt really shock. In that manner daily I wore a saree and started to participate in home functions until the marriage it Is must to me as I gave promise to my girlfriend.
After 3 days my girlfriend came to the house and started to praise my beauty. I felt very happy on seeing her. Day after tomorrow there is a marriage. Hasini asked me can we go to the pond as it is located in this village only I said ok and e went to pond. We played for sometime and enjoyed the nature There. Suddenly hasini dropped me into the pond . My saree is full wet.i showed angry on her . But hasini said don't worry I brought a spare dress to me as it is happend common. And she asked to remove my saree to change into new dress. I removed my saree. And I am standing there only with blouse and petti coat .and I asked hasini can we go somewhere to change clothes because it is open. Hasini said don't worry no one will come here.i said ok and I removed by blouse and petti coat. Then she taken my silicone boobs from the bra . I felt strange that after taking silicone one I having shape in the bra. I removed the bra and observed that I am having my own breast like a women.

To be continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...