Tuesday 23 April 2024

Because of my girlfriend - 1

 


Credits : Ananya Crossdressing Stories

Hi my name is lohith. I am a mam but I am leading my life as a women and wife to some other person.

Let us start from the beginning about the journey how I turned from lohith to lavanya. My name is lohith of age 22. I just completed my b.tech and searching for my job. As I am having a low grades I am not getting not much opportunities. During one interview I saw a girl. She is very beautiful. I can't turn my eyes. She is that much beautiful. Her name is hasini. I stared to flirt her. Sorry I didn't mention you that I am having long hair upto my neck . My hair is smooth and silky. I am a fan of ms Dhoni. During that time Dhoni is famous to maintain the trend I used to grow my hair. In my home my mom always object me to cut the hair. But I grow as per my interest.

As I am following hasini. She also show me interest after some days we started to love together. We went to date and parks, restaurants and many other places. On one day hasini saw my hair and praised me and asked me to grow my hair long. As per her wish I grew my hair long. My mom asked me to cut my hair bit I didn't because of my girlfriend but I told to my mom that I like to grow my hair long. I am a foot ball player. I am a captain to my team. As we are playing with other college. My girlfriend also came to see the match. Due to my long hair I can't performing well. I am struggling to play. There are 3 rounds. We lost the first round . During interval hasini came to me and kissed me and she tied a ponytail to my hair. And said we will definitely win the match.

As she motivated in that manner I got confidence and we performed well and we win the trophy. Photo is published in the news paper. As I saw my photo I am looking like a young women foot ball player holding trophy mother also replied same to me.as looking at that photo. It's not a problem . As my birthday is coming. Hasini came to me and she said she has a surprise to Me and said by closing my eyes she taken to some where . She opened my eyes. It's looks like some shop. She said she has a surprise and stared to pierce Mt ears and nose also. I asked why you pierced she gifted me gold earrings. And shocked to see a nose stud also. I asked why nose stud then she said that while buying the pair. Nose stud is also came as a combo.
Day by day my hair is growing long. One day I went to hasini she looks very sad . I asked why. She said her sister marriage is running in my village. I can't go there in the day of marriage because in thesec3 days I am having exams. Don't worry I will go there. She said you? How you can go there ?by seeing me. If anyone ask me who you are? And said I am hasini boyfriend then you will be over. So I have an idea that you must do it. First give me promise as per her wish I gave a promise and told I am ready to do anything.

Then she said you must go there as a women by dressing as a girl. I am shocked to her promise. As I agreed to her promise I said ready . She felt happy and hugged me tightly. Then she taken to one of the parlor and started to do work on me like clearing all my facial hair and making my skin smooth and waxing and making eyebrows. Etc.. And she also applied makeup to me. After that she kept a breastforms to me to look like a perfect women. She attached me a silicone breastforms. It can be removed by a special addressing solvent. I felt a weight on my body.
After all the arrangement she wore a banian to me. In that I completely look like a hot girl . In that I am having a big boobs. My boobs are bigger than my girlfriends. After all she given me her dress. As I forgot to tell you that my body is similar to my girlfriends body. Bit I some what height than her. She given me her long skirt and top. I wore it as my girlfriend is short this skirt becomes short to me and this top also becomes short to me and my navel is exposing .as my boobs are bigger to me.

To be continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...