Thursday 25 April 2024

Because of my girlfriend-the end

 


On seeing my boobs I fainted and fallen down.my girl friend woke up and said don't think too much and she given me a dress to change it is a pink sleeveless salwar I wore it and my girlfriend arranged the chunni to it. And I m having many doubts regarding my body. I asked what happend several times to me to my girlfriend. She said it is nothing . As I given you pills before for your female voice it's side effect is your boobs. That's it .don't worry it will be cure. I felt relieved and happy . She hugged me and kissed. I felt uncomfort while hugging her because of my chest . We went to Tempe and exhibition etc.we taken photos and selfie while taking photos she always ask me to keep still like a girl. I look like a real girl in this photos. And she said you must born like a girl. I shown her a mock anger.
We reached home very late. And I felt tired and I changed my clothes to night wear red top and skirt and I slept. There is a loud noises in a home I didn't understand anything. I don't know. I felt very tired and slept. Early morning all the ladies including my girlfriend came and woke me. I didn't understand anything. I followed them they asked me to brush my teeth. I brushed my teeth and reached to them. They asked to remove my top. I can't understand why . I felt strange and fear to open my top but my girlfriend didn't listen to me she came to me and removed my top . I am standing there with my bra and skirt. Then she removed my skirt and tied to my chest and asked me to sit. And some other random women came to me and unbraided my hair. And exclaimed that you must be lucky to have a long hair. And all the ladies are applying turmeric to my face. And also bathing me. After the bathing my girlfriend taken to room and given me yellow silk saree.and asked me to wear. I wore the saree and asked why all are making me like a braid.
My girlfriend shouted at me and said because you are a braid. I felt shock and didn't understand stand anything. She said that during midnight we received a news that original braid escaped from the marriage with her boyfriend who loved her. So please become a braid for this marriage. What ???. I am a man how can I marry another man . That to you are fixing my marriage. What the he'll is going on??. What the f****.suddenly my girlfriend slapped me hard . I felt down . She said what you are a man?? Did you look your face in mirror and she taken out my saree and I am standing blouse and petticoat. She came near to me and said you are having a breast like a girl and she pressed very hard and I moaned like a girl your voice ,body structure, face and you are moaning like a girl. I felt very sad while she telling like that. I gave pills to change like a girl . So you are having a boobs and your voice and body structure is like a girl. So cooperate with me otherwise I will make your photos viral.
So I cooperated with her and and I readied and went to the hall with my girlfriend. All are waiting there and the pandit fixed our marriage within a week and scheduled mehandi and other programs also . And also a pre wedding shoot program. And all are left and asked me to talk with the braid for some time. So I saw him. He addressed me hello and talked each other. He is a sweet guy. He said don't worry after our job I will alow you to do job. He is treating me like a women still but I wanted to tell the truth but I can't. So I planned to tell the truth in tomorrow's wedding shoot. As our wedding shoot is going on. I can't express the truth.there I saw my mom. My mom saw me in the saree. I can't control. Y feelings and ran to her by lifting my saree and hugged her tightly. And tod the truth and asked me take from this marriage. She said I know everything. That girl told me everything in phone .and she also send me some pics . After listening the news I felt anger but after I saw this pics I felt very happy because you are looking like your sister. I am sawing your sister in you sorry to mention that I am having a sister she died in a accident 3 years ago . She said that Don't worry I accept you. Please continue the shooting. I felt strange and accepted my fate. My would be is taking very care but I can't tell the truth to him . Before ending the photoshoot I told the truth. He kept silent and said I know before only. I felt shock.
Meanwhile I went to my girlfriend and asked what is happening she said my brother is a gay . He is into boys only not girls when he saw your pic with me. He fall in love with you. Do I sacrificed you to my brother. I also felt sad for some days but I accepted my fate . But the problem is no one accept you as a boy for marriage. So I changed your looks that it. On listening to her I felt very sad and ran to room and cried a lots but in evening my girlfriend called me and said tomorrow is mehandi and day after tomorrow is girls bachelor party . So I want to teach you a dance to perform it in this party. So I learned the dance steps which is difficult but I learned it.i wore a lehanga choli to mehandi. And I performed a dance . All are appreciated me including my would me . I am talking to random women in function but my hubby is continuously observing me. I can't understand what he is observing. I focused on his eyes. He is staring at my navel. I covered it. Suddenly he turned his face. Not only this he is continuously doing this naughty things. I am enjoying this moments . Slowly my thinking is also changed as a women and I readied for the marriage. He tied a Mangalyam in my neck and kept the sindoor on my middle portion of my head. On that night it is our first night. I felt very fear . But my expectation is not reached there because he understand Me and said don't worry we can take some time until you cooperate. I will wait.
I felt very to get this sweet kind hubby. I felt very lucky . Day after tomorrow I woke up him with a coffee. He said nice coffee. And we reading for evening reception. I readied in a blue lehanga choli. At the end he given me a gift that he said I changed your identity to your sister's identity name lavanya . And also he searched me a nice job to me . He said don't worry for children we can take any child from orphanage home who didn't have parents that is boy or girl your wish. I felt very happy and hugged him . And I said now I am ready for our first night. We reached our home and I taken this heavy lehanga and I wore a white saree and went to room . He felt very happy and taken out my saree and started to press my boobs and he taken out blouse and bra and started to suck my boobs I am moaning like a girl. Then he started to insert his in my back . I felt very happy and enjoying this.
Morning I wakeup with pains and started to ready for my new job. I wore a yellow saree. Meanwhile my hubby also ready for office. I asked him how I am??. Ge said looking like an angel. He exclaimed my beauty . He hugged me tightly and he noticed that I am not wearing bra .he ordered me seriously to wear bra . As his wish i went to wear bra . After coming he said I don't like others to see my wife boobs. It is mines he said. I felt very happy and I hugged him very tightly.

In this way my new life is started . I felt very happy because of my girlfriend.

The end.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...