Saturday 10 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 9

 


I agreed with the shopkeeper, blouse will not be bought by many ladies. These shopkeepers, do business for ladies only. Most of the ladies go for a stitched blouse. Blouse is a women's wear, that need to be perfect. if it is not fitting properly, then the women will look awkward. So, I had to agree to shopkeeper and I was ready to purchase one blouse in all the three colours. Black, white and cream. I was very happy and purchased 3 sarees, one in Black, one in Pink and the last one in Red. Red saree always is my favourite since it gives me slutty kind of look. Pink is also my favourite as it gives a real girly feel.

I have chosen black saree because, it goes well with all the three blouses. Even all the 3 blouses will be a match for all the 3 sarees. I immediately went back to my room. My roommate saw me coming back to room. He left for his native. I bid him a goodbye and rushed to room. After reaching room only I realized that, just wig and dress up, doesn't make me a real women. I need to do a little makeup atleast. For doing makeup, I need to have atleast Lipstick, Eyeliner and Foundation cream. Then, I wanted to wear little jewels like chain, anklets, Mangalsutra, ear ring and nose ring. I wanted to keep sindoor as well. I always wanted to dress like a married lady.

Chain and anklets are readily available in normal fancy stores. But, where can I get hold of mangalsutra, ear-rings and nose-rings. I got my ears pierced during my childhood, but it got closed when I grew along. Many people have a doubt if I really got my ears pierced during my childhood. I too have the same doubt. There are no traces that my ears were pierced during childhood. I can pierce ears and wear the normal ear-rings that girls or ladies used to wear. But, I don't know, what I can answer to my parents, friends, relatives and roommates. Answering people is the most difficult thing in the world. They keep on questioning you on whatever you do.

So, I searched on the internet, where would I get Clip type ear-rings in Bangalore. Google suggested a lot of places, I looked for a nearby shop and wanted to buy them. I got another interest as well. Yes, I always wanted to have a smooth feminine body like women. So, I wanted to remove my body hair as well. I wanted to spend less money for it. So, I decided to do it with men's razor. I googled it and got to know that, there is a special cream for removal of body hair and female razor is associated with it. If we could do that, it will be smooth skin. Removing body hair with male razor might result in hardening of skin. I researched all these and went to purchase these items.


To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...