Friday 9 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 8

 


I did not know what to do. I wanted to bring something in the form of hair. At that time, an idea striked my mind. I saw construction site women, who were tying some towel on their head, that looked like a real hair. So, I took out a towel and made it in the form of hair, it worked out. I felt still something was missing. That time I noticed, that some extra fitting was coming out in front of the worker at the place of her chest. I too wanted to have that, as I thought that it was essential part of a women. Then, I immediately took the tennis ball. I felt it would give the shape I wanted.

I was thinking, there were chests and I wanted 2 of them. I kept each one on one side of my chest. It fitted the bra perfectly and I felt very happy. After 1 hour, I got a call from my mom, she told that they have started and I immediately removed all these clothes and kept them in such a manner that, I brought it from the place where it was kept drying. I acted as if I studied well for the exam. This was the first experience of me dressing in the clothes. Now, let us get back to the real story of how I spent my holiday. So, after purchasing Bras and Panties, I wanted to go back to other purchases.

The next thing that I wanted to purchase was Petticoat, I did not feel shy, when I wanted to ask for petticoat. It is something decent clothing may be. Decent in the sense, I did not get fear for asking petticoat. He showed me some colours, I told him that, if it matches the bra colours it will be really good. I told she likes if it matches the bra colours. He did not ask, who that she was. After purchasing Petticoats, I went for sarees. I purchased 4 sarees each at 300. I somehow bargained and told that, I can pay 1000 rupees for 4 sarees.

The shopkeeper agreed, as it was very good business for him that day. The last thing that was pending was Blouse. Other things, we can buy readymade. But, getting a readymade blouse is not that easy. But, luckily that shop had readymade blouse section as well. I wanted to try that blouse and purchase. Blouse was costlier of the lot. I asked him what all colours of readymade blouse they had. He told that he had 3 colours of readymade blouse. One was Cream colour, the next was Black and the last one was White. I asked about the other colours of blouse, he told that, these 3 colours will match for almost all the sarees and these colour blouses are on demand. If we purchase and keep rest of the colours, they wont be sold that easily. I was thinking what to do now.

To be continued.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...