Thursday 8 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 7

 





That Day, I was feeling bored as I was not able to play well. It was about to rain and received a call from my parents. My mom called me with the help of Nokia oldest model of phone. She told that, looks like it is going to rain. Can you do me a favour, could you please bring in all the clothes that were put in for drying. I was lazy guy, but I don't know the reason, I brought it inside my home that day. I took it from outside and put it on the sofa. I don't know, what was the reason, it was the first time, I saw a bra. I did not know, where to wear it.

But, I understood that it was inner wear of women, it was like a vests that a male used to wear. I touched it, it was feeling very soft and smooth. It was different from normal male clothes and I got really attracted to it. I wanted to try it badly. I know, that it might be wrong but I wanted to try it out. I entered my hands inside it. I dont know how to wear it. It slipped out of my hands. Then, I realised that there were hooks behind and we need to wear it. But, I found it very hard to hook it from behind. So, I hooked it before wearing, then I wore it like a T-shirt.

It was an amazing feeling. I did not want to stop there. I wanted to try Petticoat, Blouse and Saree as well. I took the Petticoat first, it was nice cloth made of cotton, but it was so loose for me. I somehow managed to tie it around my hip with the knots that I had. It did not fall from my body. But, the extension string was loosened so much that it might come out, if I tighten further. What a feeling with Bra and Petticoat. Then next thing that attracted me was a blouse. Blouse was easier to wear. I entered one of my hands inside the blouse.

The hand got placed in a very comfortable manner. It was easy for me to enter the next hand as well. The hooks were on the front side. I felt that it was not the correct fit for me. But, still I managed to wear it on my body. The last thing was of course, the saree. Always wearing saree is a great well. But, I tried hard,I could not drape it properly, simply I managed to cover my body with saree, that made me feel like a satisfied girl. I saw myself on the mirror. I felt that something was missing, it should be the long hair that girls would have. I was thinking, what to do for that hair now.

To be continued......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...