Wednesday 7 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 6

 


When somebody asks me, how I began my crossdressing journey. My Mind immediately travels to my teen age. Yes, the beginning of my teen, it is 13 years. That was the first instance of my life where the hormonal changes began and I started to know my liking towards ladies dress. Usually, that was the time period, where normal boys gets into an adolescent age, but I started to feel the girl inside me. Everyone liked the small moustache that comes in their face. But, I was worried that unwanted hair is growing on my face.

Normal boys like to stare at girls that are crossing them, but I started to stare at the dress that girls were wearing. I used to notice the Ornaments that the girls were wearing. Normal boys voice used to break at that age and they start to feel their manliness. But, I was worried about that my childish or rather girlish voice gets changed into a manly one. These are all the emotions that my mind and body has undergone during this tough times. But, the real incident that brought the girl will be stated in the upcoming paragraphs.

One Day, My Parents had gone to attend a wedding. Usually, they used to take me also for all the family functions. But, I had some exams the next day and they asked me to study, instead of attending that function as it was related to babyshower. They felt that I have grown into a elder boy and I will be disinterested in ladies functions. But, they don't realise that most of the functions that are held in our customs belong to ladies only. Be it a puberty or Child Born or BabyShower or Birthday or even marriage, everywhere the lady is respected and given importance.

I was worried to be alone at home. But, I had to accept what my parents told. I have never been alone till then and have never realised that being alone gives us a lot of opportunities. I started to play cricket at my home, I am very much mad of cricket. I used to play for both the teams and I used to have my own scorecard. Wall is my opponent. Wall doesn't mean that it is Rahul Dravid, I meant the wall inside the house. I threw ball at the wall and it comes back to me. So, when it comes back to me. I feel that it is throwing the ball at me.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...