Tuesday 6 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 5

 


As most of you sister's might have guessed, I had to purchase the panties. I did not have another choice. I was tempted to do so. I know that, if I purchase it, I will go ahead and do masturbation in it and spoil it. But, I wanted to wear it. The panties that were displayed are so tempting. Especially, they will have some dolls in the shops, that will be decorated in bras and panties. Sometimes, I will feel that, those dolls are lucky, even they can dress up in girly clothes in a public place. Living people like me cannot do so in a public place.

I need to worry about a lot of people. My friends, my relatives, my parents, People whom I know, people who know and a lot more. So, I cannot roam that easily in a unknown city as well. But, still I cannot compromise on crossdressing. Now, let us be back to the story. I am die hard fan of saree. I don't know, the reason, I was always with the people who were born in the period of 70's or before. I dont have a sister who was born in 80's or "2K. I did not have a friend in female gender who have born in 90's. Yes, I am an innocent 90's Kid.

So, I have seen all my relative ladies in saree who were closer to me. Their kids failed to impress me and were never close to me. So, I am not much aware about the ladies clothes other than saree. In School uniform, I used to see my class girls in chudidar. Even Chudidar is a different costume, I was not attracted to it, as it was the same daily. My teachers used to come in saree. I took mechanical department in my college, there were no girls. So, I did not get chance to see girls in whole of my college life. I used to travel in bike.

I don't like to roam around in my college, I will stay in classroom or mechanical labs. But, I don't know what made me attracted towards women clothes. I still used to think about that. In Movies, we might have seen some heroes commit some crime and go to Jail. But, they might have some flashback, where, they will be a good person, but something might have lead them into commiting a crime. All of them might have had a same kind of flashback. Similarly, crossdressers like us will have a similar kind of flashback. Many Crossdresser sisters, asked me how I started to crossdress, I will continue that in next part.

To be continued.........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...