Monday 5 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 4

 








It is time to reveal what she has told, instead of confusing with the measurement of breasts . She told that we can go with the measurement of male inner wears. For measuring the size of bra, you can take the measurement of your vests. The Size of vests is suppose 85 cms, we need to do a simple mathematical calculation here. Convert centimeters into inches. So, we need to multiply 0.4 or multiply the value by 2 and divide it by 5, we can follow whichever is easy for us.

So, 85 cms make 34 inches approximately, So I said the size as 34B.I don't know the differences between A, B and C, I felt that word B was good and I decided to tell that guy, I need bras in the size of 34B. He asked me, how many bras you needed. I told him 4. He asked me what type of bra you want ? As a crossdresser, I wanted to go with the push up bra.

Even though, I am not a physical women, I always envied on seeing girls huge breasts.I too want to showcase my beauty of a body structure, So I felt that, it is the push up bra, that will give me the shape I needed and asked him to show some push-up bras.I am not sure, why girls have so much variety in innerwears. Yes, they have dotted patterns, plain ones, floral ones and many more. Choosing a bra, itself takes so much time. Infact, if I was the shop owner, I would have tried all the ladies items, that I wanted. I have so much craze and liking for ladies dress. But, being from a lower middle class, I cannot afford that much, but the Prize of bra here was cheaper and I could easily get 4 bras for Rs200, we can bargain and reduce the price of things that we needed.

After 15 minutes, I chose one pink plain bra, one violet dotted bra, 1 floral bra and 1 white plain bra. Whatever bras I chose, White was the favourite among them. I never knew the reason. Then, I decided to go for panties. Panties, were not such a difficult task for me. The briefs that I wear, will be similar to panties only, may be I will not get the smoothness that is present in panties. I don't know the reason, but whenever I wear panties, I feel like masturbating. So, I was thinking, should I really go ahead and purchase panties or I can adjust with the briefs that I have. The decision taken by me will be revealed in the next part.

To be continued........
All react

Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...