Sunday 4 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 3

 


There might be another reason for staying in Bangalore. It was a festive season and all the buses were already filled. Buses cost will be more than normal fare. Even after going home, I cannot enjoy. I need to stay in the way my parents asked me to stay. So, Instead of spending the money for bus fare. I decided to spend the money for crossdressing. I live nearby commercial street. Commercial street, yes it is the place where we can get dresses at a cheaper cost.

We can bargain there easily. I went inside a empty shop. I asked them I need to buy ladies dresses. He did not say anything, that was the first time, I went inside a shop and asked for ladies dress. Even for buying my own underwear I was shy to ask. But, I was not sure, that from where I got so much guts. May be unknown city and less known people gave me guts. He asked me, what you want. I told I need bras. He asked me the size. I dont know my exact size. I was thinking for a minute, If I tell him the wrong size, then the dress might not fit me.

I can't ask him to measure my size and ask him to give me bra according to my measurement. Whenever, I am stuck with something, some old unnecessary or stupid discussion will come to my mind and I will find a solution out of it. One day, I was chatting with a crossdresser named Nandhini, she is a talented and experienced crossdresser. She is experienced in such a way, that she is courageous enough to share her pictures in public. We need to really have a lot of guts and great makeup skill to showcase our crossdressing pictures in public.

She is one of the few persons that I know in the virtual world of crossdressing, who are courageous enough to display their pictures in public. After chatting for few days and getting a little closer to her, I asked her, how do we measure bra size. She shared me some video, that was telling about cup size, bust size and all. I felt that video was related to real female. I am not even having a little fat on my chest, it will look very flat like LED Tv. I told her that, this video stuffs and all won't work out. Could you please suggest me some other idea. She, thought for sometime and came up with an idea, I will tell that idea in the next part.

To Be continued..... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...