Friday 2 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 1

 


I am Mahesh, 26 years old Crossdresser from Bangalore

"Still, how long I have to wait. I am unable to control my feelings. Tomorrow is a holiday and this is a long weekend. My roommates told that they will be leaving to their native by 8 PM. It is 7PM already. My heart was beating fast on a wednesday Evening. Yes, tomorrow is Thursday and more importantly it is the festival of Ganesh chaturthi. My Roommates Satish and Dhinesh are already in the enjoyment mode as their lead approved leaves for friday. They are happliy travelling to their native tonight.

I could have also gone to my native. But, I had other plans. I wanted to stay alone in my room. I could not get a opportunity like this again. Yes, four days leave at a single stretch. This is how my girly holiday is going to begin. Yes, as you all guessed out, I am a guy by birth, but there is a female personality who is hidden inside me. She always comes to me, whenever I am alone. I never thought that getting leave on friday will be that easy.

My Manager approved my leave on Friday and the company is already leave on Thursday, So I am going to have a 4 day long weekend alone in my room. Normal men might think something differently, when they are alone in their home, but a crossdresser like me, thinks something differently. Yes, I want to enjoy as a girl in all these 4 days. So, I wanted to purchase some girly stuffs. So that I want to enjoy as a girl from my head to toe.

I regularly used to work till 9 PM each day. On that day, it was not the case. I was feeling like returning to my room early. at 7.30, I told my manager, sir I have to leave early as I have bus tonight and will meet on monday. He agreed to it and asked me to be back on Monday. I wanted to buy some stuffs for my dressing. So, I decided to purchase some dresses and makeup items. The only thing that I have currently with me related to crossdressing is a long hair wig. I will tell how, I had got that wig in the next part.

To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...