Sunday 11 June 2023

A Girly Holiday -10

 


I actually made some budget to purchase my dresses and spend a little amount for crossdressing. But, I want to be more girly and the things I purchased till now, have never given my satisfaction. I wanted to have my own collection of jewels and makeup items as well. So, that tempted to come out of my room and spend money for crossdressing items. It was too crowded because next day was Ganesh Chaturthi, Bangalore may be in southern part of India. But, people give more importance to this festival and it looks no different from nothern part of India, where Ganesh Chaturthi is a very big festival. It was already late and the shops were nearing the closing time.

But my urge to dress up fully like a girl was never leaving me. I was not able to content my mind that, enough is enough. It was telling me, just a week away from the salary day, so there is no harm in spending now. I went to the fancy store and asked for some ornaments. They showed me a necklace, which was covering and it costed 100 rupees, without uttering a word, I bought it. The next product was a mangalsutra, it was a little costly and around 250, but I had to buy it without any choice. Then, I asked for anklets and got it. I wanted bangles as well, but Bangles, needed to be bought properly, we need to check the size.

I was shy to do it in my hand and ignored to buy it. Then, I moved on to the main items that I planned, it was earrings and nose rings. He told they have only pin type earring and nose ring that can be worn if you have real piercing on your ear and nose. I felt highly disappointed, the first thing that I thought of buying and failed to get it. Then, I went to makeup items. I got very comfortable and asked for lipstick, eyeliner and foundation and concealer. They asked what colour shade you wanted. I told them, similar to my skintone. I thought they will ask, if that was for me. But, they might have thought that, the person for whom I am buying this might be same colour as of me, so they did not say anything.

The last thing, that I purchased was veet hair removal cream and a razor that female use to shave the body hair. After collecting everything, I paid the bill, collected these items and reached my room. I was so hungry, for food as well as for dressing. I don't know, which to priortise. Dressing up and having food will be so much delay. So, I went to nearby tiffen center and purchased my Favourite Parottas with Non-veg curry. I kept these things as well in my locker and began to have food. My stomach hunger has gone completely. Now, it was 10PM and my body hunger began. I need to dress up completely as women to feed food for that hunger. How, it all started will be continued in next part.

To be continued..... 
All react

Comments



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...