Monday 12 June 2023

A Girly Holiday -11

 


I locked the door and my girly transformation began. I opened all the things that I had purchased. I had a small collection of wardrobe when compared with other CD sisters. But, that too made my a confusion to me. I chose the red saree and black blouse to wear. I took the matching petticoat, bra and panties. I kept them on my bed. I went to bathroom and clean shaved my moustache and beard. My face looked less manly now and it can be easily transformed to a girl. Then, I took the veet hair removal cream and started to remove my body hair as well. Wow, I couldn't believe it, my skin started to become smooth. I began to love it.

I applied the same cream over my legs and hands.Wow,it was really a great feel. Then, I wanted to have a good bath. I had a shower with soap bath. It was chill that night, hence I had bathed in hot water. In Bangalore Solar panels are present in most of the places, so hot water will be available most of the time. While having bath, I got a strange feeling. I wanted to apply turmeric over my body. It was the tradition that was followed in villages in Tamil Nadu, that women used to apply turmeric for beauty. Then, never thought about the beauty cosmetics. But, the invasion of the foreign trades have brought them to use the cosmetics. But, still many women are using turmeric till now.

They used to be beautiful and girly if they apply Turmeric. I too wanted to apply that over my body and test it how it feels. Usually, men won't apply turmeric while bathing. But, I wanted to feel how it will be. But, it was not possible that time. I wanted to test it next time while I bath. After bathing, I wiped my body with a towel. Then, I wrapped the towel over my chest like girls do. I immediately kept wig on my forehead. I felt half girly after keeping the wig only. Then, I wore bra. It was a great feel. The feel of bra straps over my shoulder increased my girly feel. Then I gently wore the panty and adjusted it below my navel.

I already started to feel more girly. Then, I wore petticoat below navel and tied it very tightly, so that it will not be removed from my body. Then, I wore the blouse, I would say it was not that tight, but still it fitted me perfectly. If I need exact and tight fitting then I should have stitched the blouse from tailor. I never had guts or courage to do so. Then, I slowly began to drape the saree. I might not be perfect in drape the saree. But, I am a little bit decent draper of saree. Dressing part was over and I was enjoying doing so. Then next important thing was make up part. I will continue about the way I did makeup in next part.

To be continued...... 
All reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...