Tuesday 13 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 12

 


I began the makeup. It was the first time I am trying out self makeup. Previously I had dressed up several times in my home, but have not done makeup. As, I am really scared, as removing makeup might take time. But, I will close up the dressing very soon and take some time to fold the clothes and keep them at their original place. But, I won't say that this was the first time I am going to apply makeup for me as a girl. I have already done great dressing and makeup with another CD. I don't know, what to say about her, is she a CD sister or a romantic partner or a person who did dressing for money. I really did not know, how to express about her.

Yes, I was studying in college at that time. I never thought that I would get a chance to meet her. I dont want to reveal her identity or name. It was some unnecessary holiday that day. Early in the morning, my parents had gone out to attend some function. But, I was lazy to dress up in my mom's clothes that day. I started to chat to a Strange CD, she told that she stays very much near to my place. I asked I am interested to dress up, but no one is ready to help me. She told that she can help me, but nothing in the world comes for free. So, I need to pay her some money for dressing up. I asked her, how much does she charge for dressing session.

She told that she charges Rs1500 for dressing session. I felt that it was too costly and I told her that I am just a student and cannot afford to spend that much amount for dressing up for a single time. She felt pity on me and agreed to dress up me for Rs500. So, I thought her to be a CD sister. I told that I did not know how to come to her place. She told that she will come to a temple nearby my area. She told that she will come and pick me up near that temple. She came to temple and called me. She came and picked up after worshipping the god. I was little nervous at first.

She asked me not to panic.She took me to her home. She told that she stay alone at that home and paying a rent of Rs9000 per month. One of her friend shares the rent, she used to come there anytime, dress up and go back. Her friend pays monthly Rs3000 rupees. So, for the place and the makeup items she told she is charging that much money. I was pleased to hear that. But, I was not that rich to pay Rs1500 at one go. My heart wanted to pay more money to her. But, my mind stood at Rs500 only. Even though, you might be in a position to spend more money, but if you are able to get that at a lower cost, no one will afford to spend that extra money. This is human nature and I am no difference from that. What happened after reaching her home will be continued in next part.

To be continued....
All

Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...