Wednesday 14 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 13

 


First thing I asked her come on let us dress up. But, the first thing that she asked me was that Rs500. I understood, she might fear that I might cheat her. So, I immediately gave her the amount. 5 hundred rupees note. She asked me to wait inside the bedroom. Since, she asked for money first, I thought her to be a money seeker. She asked me to remove my shirt. I removed it. Then, she asked me to remove my pant as well. Now, I was standing infront of stranger in just my underwear. She asked me to remove my underwear and wear panty as well. I told him that I am feeling shy, can you turn the other side. He did it. Then, he gave me panty.

I wore that and stood in front of him in panty. Even though he was a CD, I am addressing him in a male gender, since he is in male avatar when he started to dress me up. So, he asked me size, I told am not sure, he immediately took an inch tape and started to measure. He Opened a bag and took a blouse that would match my size exactly. He gave me bra and asked to wear it. He kept some fake cups inside it, that gave me a girly feel. Then, he asked me to wear the blouse and adjusted it. Then, he tied petticoat below my navel and asked me if I know to wear saree. I told am not good at draping saree. He immediately did that and kept a wig on my forehead.

Then, he gave me a clip type earring and then he put some necklace and mangalsutra on my neck. Then, some bangles on my hand. He did a little makeup as I need to leave in 2 hours from that place as I took my home keys. Even though there were some traces of a my original face, I looked like a girl only after good makeup. I started to feel more girly and suddenly the girl inside me was feeling something strange. But, she never knew that she will get another occasion like this for dressing up. So, she asked him to take some snaps on my mobile. She did it. The girl inside me wanted some man for her. She asked him, only dressing or any other possibility there.

He immediately told that I thought you are interested only in dressing. But, the girl inside me immediately demanded a romance along with dressing session. So, I asked him, it would be great if we make love. He immediately lifted me and placed gently on his bed. He switched on the off and started to become nude and did a lot of romance like kissing, smooching, hugging and all. I was thinking bad as I felt that I am not a gay, but there was a girl inside me who was overshadowing the guy inside me and she was enjoying the love making. After, 1 hour, I told him that it was time for me to leave. She removed my makeup and made me look like normal and dropped me near the temple where she picked me up. I felt very shame and thought that, this was the last time I am going to meet her. But, I never knew that I will meet her again that too within a week.

Our next meeting will be continued in next part.

To be continued....

Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...