Thursday 15 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 14

 


I went back home. I was very happy to get a CD nearby my house. I was on some holiday due to college strike. I was in my home and my urge to crossdress did not stop. I contacted her again on a sunday and asked I did not feel much satisfied while dressed on the previous day. I told him that I want to dress up again on that day. She asked me to come to her home. I asked how much should I pay, she told that till you complete your college you can pay Rs500. I was very much happy. I immediately took my dad's vehicle and reached her home. I told my dad that I am taking his vehicle to meet my friends and will be back only in the evening.

I asked 500 rupees from my dad. Usually, he will ask me questions but that day, he gave me Rs600 and asked to fill petrol while coming back. I reached his home, I gave Rs500 before he asked and he dressed me in a fitter blouse and ornaments. She asked to try taking pictures on my own and remain inside the bedroom. She told that she will give me a surprise. I could not believe my eyes, she dressed up perfectly and came in mordern clothes. Then, my romantic mood got sparked. But, this time, the man inside me overshadowed the women inside me. He wanted to make love to the women inside that Crossdresser.

I pushed her on the bed and stood on top of her. She was enjoying it. We had a nice time. This time the man inside me got satisfied by the women inside her and the women inside me got satisified by the men inside her. It was like a kind of lesbian romance that both of us had together. It was a different kind of fun that I had experienced with her. She told that she had cooked food for me also. We had food together. After food we were tired again. I asked her if we both can go for one more round of fun. She agreed to that immediately without any hesitation. We both were not interested in s**. Both of us liked to have romance alone.

The kind of romance included kiss, smooch, bodyplay, navel play and hugging. both of us did not like to do anything further. I was feeling like I was in heaven. I liked being with her this time. She too liked it, but still she was keen on money. I thought, she will ask me to come for free the next time. But, she told that next time also I have to pay her Rs500 or she asked me for a deal, I can pay Rs3000 for a month and can come how much ever time I wanted in that month. The maximum times, I can come to her house is 10 times per month, if I plan for some weekends. But, all the weekends I can't say lies to my parents and visit her. So, I told her that I will think about it and let her know. what I have told her, will be continued in next part.

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...