Friday 16 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 15

 


Even though, she asked me lesser money for dressing up, I still felt that something is not going right with her. After that meet, I was not able to meet her for 2 months. I will have a plan to meet her, but either of us will be not be available. It went on like this. After 2 months, it was my semester holidays and luckily she was available over the weekend. I asked her, if we can meet this day and I need to dress up very badly. She agreed to do that. I was very happy, this time I did not depend on my dad for money. As, I had saved some pocket money and it will be spent on that day for a crossdressing session. Actually, I forgot to mention that, I have shifted nearby to her place, just 2 streets away.

So, It was easy for me to visit her place as I went to her house by walking. As soon as I entered her house, she demanded money. I have paid her the same money of Rs500. She received it happily. She asked what dress you want to wear today. I was in a dilemma, should I try out some mordern outfit as I mostly dress up in saree. But, the girl in me was mad about wearing saree. It thought that saree will give me a more girly feel. I told her that, I want to wear saree only. She told that she had kept a mordern dress ready for me but she agreed to my wish and told that, today also you can wear saree. She asked me if I had learnt the art of wearing saree. My answer was a big no.

Because I did not get much opportunities to drape the saree at that time. I wanted to try, but since the saree doesn't belong to me and I am just going to remain in that for few hours, I wanted to look perfect in that. So, I told her that it would be great if she can help me in dressing. She did it happily. As usual after dressing up, I took the pictures of me in this saree. This time, she asked me to pose and clicked the pics on my mobile phone. After photo session, I wanted to go for a romantic session, she told that she is fasting and she will not be doing any romantic session. She asked me sorry and told that we will have that on a different day. I felt very bored. I don't know, after few minutes I felt like leaving.

But, suddenly the girl inside me, got an idea, why can't I try out the mordern dress that she had kept for me. I asked her, if I can change to it. She agreed for it. I removed my dresses slowly, it was a great feel and then I wore a mordern dress which a full length skirt type dress. I remained in that for few minutes. I really liked it. It was a different feel. Air was flowing through my body easily. I took few snaps in that dress. Asusual, I felt bored after sometime and thought that it was time for me to leave. She helped me in removing the makeup and made my face look like a guy's face. After that, I left her place. But, I never knew that this will be my last meeting with her. What incident happened between us and why I fought with her will be continued in the next part.

To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...