Saturday 17 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 16


After meeting that CD I did not get much chance to meet her. It was our final semester and I need to get placed somehow. That was the only thing that was running over my mind. I did not know how to handle this situation. I was not getting placement and losing hope. At that time, I got a contact with a guy, who told that he is a HR and he likes crossdressers and he wanted to spend time with them and ready to do anything for crossdresser. He wants to enjoy romantic time with him. I thought this was the right opportunity. I asked him, I am ready to have a romantic date with him, but will I be able to get job in the company where he is working. He immediately agreed to it. I was very low in confidence during that time.

I was straightforward while attending my interviews, but did not get proper selection or placement. So, I decided to use this opportunity to get a job. I was in home that time without job. My parents asked me to come to Bangalore to attend a function, I told them that I am out of confidence and I cannot come there and face my relatives. They will be asking why I am not having job, I cannot answer their questions. So, I told them that I will stay at home and prepare for interview. I told that HR, he told that we can meet. He told me that, I will book a hotel room, you bring all the crossdressing dresses and stuffs that are needed for dressing. Once, I am fully satisfied, I will hire you for a job in my company.

I never knew, where to go and buy these stuffs. Since, my mom is not in home, I decided to take her dresses. But, I need some ornaments and stuffs like wig and makeup articles. I did not know, where to get it. I approached this CD sister. She told that she cannot give. I never knew, why she envied on me getting a job. I told her, I will pay her the money as soon as I get the job. But, she did not trust me, she felt that I might steal her wig and cheat her. But, she never knew the reality, I don't have a secret place to keep these stuffs. Even, if I had some CD stuffs, I would prefer to keep them in her place, so that it will be safe. I called that HR and told that only ladies dresses are present with me.

He asked me, if you are a Real CD ?, I told her that I am real only. If you are real, then you must have your own stuffs. He told me that, I will give you, time for 1 hour, confirm if you can meet me with all the stuffs or else dont disturb me. I went to that CD house and knocked the door, she did not open it. She was inside the house as TV was running, but she did not respond wantedly, she might have seen me through keyhole and she did not respond. I waited for 20 minutes, no response, so I had to move from her house as her neighbours were staring at me. I was feeling, they might think bad and left the place. I called the HR and told I did not find CD things. He told me not to disturb him anymore, as his plan was spoiled. This is the flashback. Now, we will comeback to reality and how I did my makeup will be continued in the next part.

to be continued....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...