Sunday 18 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 17

 


After running this flashback, I am moving into reality. In the reality, I have did some makeup and I wore all the dresses and ready as a perfect women. Usually, girls won't prefer to have a makeup in the night. But, crossdressers like to have makeup, whenever they are girls. I have this habit, I don't know,if it is right or wrong. I used to flirt with girls, whenever I am in a normal male mode. I like to tease guys whenever I dress up as a girl. After getting ready as a passable girl.

I immediately logged on to my facebook account and check if I can tease some guy over the video call. But, I was unable to find a single guy, who was ready to have a video call. The devil occupied my mind during that time, it was desperate to tease some guy.

So, It started to look in google for some websites or apps where there is a option for crossdresser dating. So, she found out a app called Planet Romeo. It is basically a gay dating app, but there are some guys who like crossdressers, transgenders or shemale. So, I tried to hit upon them and tease them. But, no one was ready to have a video call, as we had a clash between the app that we need to use for video call. For instance, I wanted to have video call in skype/hangouts/fb messenger, but they wanted to have a videocall in Whatsapp/Kik. I am not interested to do video call in whatsapp, as I have a single number in whatsapp and did not want to share it to strangers as it might result in some danger in later part.

There might be people, who disturb me by calling or messaging to that number which is my personal number as well as official number. I want to have a separate number for my crossdressing desires, but did not have money to spend for it. If I need to have that number, then I might have to recharge to that number as well. So, it will become a unnecessary expense. so, I decided to act against it. Then, I searched for other apps, I found out a app, where there are 1000's of people. There, I sent a chat message, stating that I am 25 CD from Bangalore and I am looking for some guys from Bangalore for video call in Skype/hangouts/Fb messenger. I immediately got some pop up messages.

When I opened the message, they started to ask if i have place, where I stay and all these type of questions. I was fed up answering these people, they simply question everything. They started to ask my number as well. At that time, I got a ping from a guy, he told that he is alone in his home, if I can meet him and stay with him in his home, till the holiday ends. I told him that it is not possible, am just looking for video fun and not interested in real meet. He immediately left his number and asked me to call, if I am interested. I felt very sad, that I did not get a proper response from the guys and my idea of teasing guys went in vain. I logged off from everything and slept.

It was the first time, I was sleeping dressed up like a full girlish did not get proper sleep that night. Why I did not get a proper sleep will be continued in next part.

To be continued........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...