Monday 19 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 18

 


I did not get a proper sleep. I was thinking as if I had missed a golden opportunity of enjoying my femininity with a guy. Many people might think that I am bad and even accuse me of my behaviour, but I don't know, I wanted it. My mind wanted to check his number in that chat and then call him. But, my heart prevented me from doing it. I slept without my conscious. When, I woke up in the morning my dress was wet. I understood what might have happened in my sleep. I might have had some wild night with him and in dreams. I was so bad, instead of calling to his number, I replied to his chat in the morning. As soon as I woke up, I put the clothes for washing, it was spoiled almost. We had washing machine, hence washing clothes was not that difficult.

But, I was not that comfortable to put them outside for drying. I put those clothes in bedroom and switched on the Fan, so that it will get dried in fan air. I had a quick bath and changed into a new saree. I was hungry and wanted to try out something. I thought of ordering food and check out, if my makeup was good. If the food delivery guy noticed me, that I am male, my makeup is not good, if he doesn't find out my identity, then I have a good makeup skills. I ordered the food in my male name.He came and delivered the food, he asked me, Madam it is in name of guy Krishna. I told he is my husband only, then he gave me the food. It was holiday that day on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. So, I was very much relaxed.

After having breakfast, I opened my laptop. I took his number, my hands typed the number and thought of pressing the dial button, but something prevented me from doing so. I thought of chatting with him first. I asked him, if we can have a video call. I told him that I am interested in meeting you. But, before the meetup, I wanted to know you. For knowing you, I need to check you out in Video call. We both need to see each other. If we both like each other and if we feel that both of us are interested in the meet, then we can go ahead and meet. If even one of us don't like the other. Then, the other one should not compel. He understood my feelings. He told me to give him 10 minutes and he will connect in video call.

I asked him which was the App that he has selected and so that I can login into that and wait for him. He told me that he is not comfortable with fb messenger and skype. So, I understood his choice, it was none other than google hangouts. Because, there was no other choice left in the choices that I have mentioned. I asked his ID, so that I can invite him in hangouts to chat with me. He asked me that, you are in so much hurry. Ofcourse, I replied him, stating that, I don't like to waste much of a time. We want to see each other, if one of us don't like other also, then we can move on. I will look out for some other guy and you can move on looking out for some other CD. It was more than 10 minutes, but he did not turn up. I was frustrated. I decided to leave the chat. What happened after that will be continued in next part.

To Be Continued..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...