Tuesday 20 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 19

 


I was cursing my luck. I don't know, why these people always do this to a crossdresser like me. If they really like me. They should have approached me. If both of us doesn't agree to each other's condition, they should not disturb the other one. But, many are not understanding it. Crossdresser's desire varies according to the person. Some crossdresser will like to dress up alone. Some crossdressers might like to dress up and enjoy with other crossdressers and some crossdressers might get the help and support of their own lover or friends. But, I don't belong to any of these categories.I am crossdresser who would love to feel the femininity with the guys. People might think me as a gay, it is not going to bother me in any way. Let them tell, whatever they wish, I am not going to be bothered by anyone.

It is my life and I wanted to live it on my own way. After all, people who are considering me as a gay are not going to spend even a single rupee for me. I lost interest in that guy but I did not lose patience. I was waiting if some other person would approach me. But, it was in vain. After an hour, I got reply from that guy. He told that current had gone in his area and charge in the mobile drained out. That is the reason he was not able to reply. He told me to get ready and then we can have a video call. He told that if we both like each other, then only we can meet. I asked for 10 mins to get ready. He asked me what dress you are going to wear. I told that I have only sarees and nighties. I can wear them only. He told it will be better if I could drape a saree and come. I told that I will do it.

I got ready and did a video call. He was impressed and told he liked me. I too liked him,he looked like a decent guy. I asked him, if I can trust him. I am just looking for a mutual fun. I want both of us to be happy. He told, you can trust me and we can meet. He told it will be really a fun filled day. He told me one more thing. You look good in saree but looking like a aunty. I think for your figure and features you should wear salwar and leggings. I told I cannot afford to buy any ladies dress now. He told me not to worry. He told that he has his wife's salwars and you can wear them. I was feeling excited. I asked him where to come and when to come. He told me to come to nearby metro station and get down at his nearby metro station. He told that he will pick me from there and take me to his home.

He came to the exact location and picked me up. He took me to his house. I was excited to enter his house. I asked him for the dress. He showed me his wife's wardrobe and asked me to select a salwar. I took this blue one. He took it and gave me and asked me to get ready. I told him that I feel shy to dress up in front of you. I asked him if he could wait outside for few minutes, so that I can dress up. He was hesitant to move out. I told him please and he agreed finally. I don't know, why he wanted to see me dress up. May be he will get moody on seeing me dress up. But, there is always a shyness, I dont want to transform in front of others. I got dressed up like a beautiful girl and stood in front of him. After that what had happened will be continued in the next part.

To Be continued........................ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...