Wednesday 21 June 2023

A Girly Holiday -20

 


I was ready and stood in front of him in that Chudi. He liked me very much. I was feeling hungry. I asked him, I am very much hungry. He told that he also has hunger for my body. I told him that I am telling about the hunger that my stomach had and if he could provide me something to eat. He ordered food online and it came after half an hour. He told that, can we talk something till that time. I understood that hunger in his eyes, but he understood the hunger in my stomach and waited for the food to encounter my hunger and then he thought of having fun with me. He was very caring and we both had food. Then, he asked me if am ok. I asked him for some minutes for the food to digest. He did not force me till that time. He asked if I am ok to do romance with me. The girl inside me was ready for the encounter.

I took an excuse and went to the bathroom. I was already horny that time. I don't want to be a spoiler, so I did masturbation and removed all the liquid inside my tool, so that I can be relaxed and a full girl in bed. After 5 minutes, I came back relaxed from bathroom. He asked if we can start. I told him sorry to make him wait so long. he told that it was ok. I asked him,if we can switch off the lights. I felt that switching off the lights will give a extra mood for romance. But, he had preferred light, he told that he want to see my expression while romancing me. I agreed this time to him as the girl inside me didn't want to spoil his mood. I asked him for one wish, if he could switch ON the AC that will give more chillness and connects us immediately.

There was a second wish as well. I asked him, if he can carry me to bed. It is always a great feel to get carried to bed by your partner. I am not sure, how many of you will like that feel. He carried me to the bed gently. I removed his shirt and he was in boxers alone. Wow, What a manly body he had. Everything was present in right places. I felt that his wife would be really lucky. But, I didn't know, why he is cheating his wife. But, that was his personal and I did not want to ask that question to him. Now, it was his time to make the move. He removed my duppatta and threw it aside. I was getting more moody. He was kissing my body inch by inch. He never felt that I am a guy disguised as a women, nor I felt that I am a guy.

I was enjoying the feel of a girl. Many people feel that it is more pleasure for a guy to romance or sex with a guy. But, the real pleasure or more pleasure goes to the women, but they have the ability to control their urge for sex. But, men have little control over their urge for sex. I was enjoying the pleasure. He was using me nicely, he was showing me heaven without pain. He advanced his movements. He wanted to touch my golden hole, so he removed the lower part of my dress that was leggings. My body started to shiver because of the chillness that was provided by the air conditioner. He understood that I was shivering and asked if he needs to switch it off. But, I want that chillness and told an alternative solution to that problem. What was that solution will be continued in next part.

To Be continued........... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...