Thursday 22 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 21

 


He came near me and asked for the solution of my shivering problem. I told him that, it is shivering because AC, instead of switching off the AC, you can hug me tightly and make me feel the warmth. Moreover, you can go ahead and cover our body with the help of bed sheet. He agreed to me and did what I said. We had a nice time in bed. I never remembered that I am a guy, it was a total feminine feel. He was enjoying with me as if there was a no tomorrow. After sometime, we both slept hugging each other. When I saw the clock it was already 5PM. Should I stay here or go back to my home. My mind wanted me to go back but my heart wanted me to stay back. I wokeup from the bed and asked him,if I can leave from their. He asked me why. I told him that I need to go for work the next day.

He told tomorrow only right, you can stay for today. What he told was right. My shift was like 2PM. Actually, I dont want to leave that place. It was the perfect type of femininity that I was enjoying with him. Moreover, his wife's clothes fits me perfectly. I agreed to stay with him for that night and leave to my home in the next morning. He was very happy and kissed me. He thanked me so much and told he want to do something. He asked me if you have any desire, tell me I will fulfill. I told that I always wanted to be housewife of someone. But, I have not got opportunity for the same. If you are ok, will be able to treat me as your wife. He readily agreed to that point. He asked me if I have some mangalsutra. I took that from my bag and gave him and asked him to tie it on my neck.

He kept sindoor on my forehead as well. He asked if I had any other wish. I told it is Ganesh Chaturthi today and I always dreamt of doing pooja to god in a feminine attire. I always felt that women had more devotion towards god and I felt that it will be really great if I can get a chance to dress up in a girly attire and perform Pooja. He told that it would be great. I told him that it would be great if I could get some nice saree to wear. He asked me the reason. I told him that, Saree is a traditional wear and Pooja is a traditional devotion, So I always prefer that we should be in a tradition attire while performing Pooja or showing our devotion towards god. He agreed and he told me that I speak very clearly and a very good manner. I told him that please don't keep so much ice, I am still shivering.

Then, I told him let me have a bath and come. He asked me why. Now, we were involved in some romantic things and my body is not in a pure condition. Bathing will give a purity and with the purity I have to do devotion to god. So, I need to have a bath. He told that hereafter, I should not ask you question, you always have a explanation for whatever you do. I went into bathroom, it had floral soap. I bathed inside the bath tub. I looked out for turmeric, it was also present had a nice bath and wrapped towel around my chest and one more towel over my wig. He was present inside the bedroom, where I was supposed to dress up. He asked me, if he can see me dressing up. Did I allow him to see me dress up or not, will be explained in the next part.

To Be continued............. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...