Friday 23 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 22

 


I am very much kind hearted and I wont like to use harsh words or bad words to people. Especially for the person who treat me kindly. I agreed to dress up in front of him. But, he has to sit in one corner and should not touch me while dressing myself. He agreed to that. I told him not to touch me, till I perform Pooja. He removed the towel and threw it on the floor. I immediately wore the bra and panties. I was not able to hook my bra properly. Actually, I can do it, but simply acted as if I cannot do it properly and was struggling to do it. I asked him, if he could help me. I did that to tease him. But, he immediately came near me running and hooked the bra. I told him good boy and asked him to go and sit in that same place. He obeyed me like a school kid and went and sat near that place.

Then, I wore the inskirt below my navel. Even though I am going for devotion, after everything is over I need to seduce him, so I got ready in order to tease him as well. Then, I wore the blouse. He was unlucky this time as this blouse had hooks in the front. I did it myself. Then, I draped the saree. He was enjoying the way I got ready. I did little makeup and looked like a perfect middle aged middle class women. Then, I wore the mangalsutra that was tied by him. He told I look beautiful and want to add some more beauty to me. He added a necklace to me and kept sindoor on my forehead. I wanted to hug him for making me look more beautiful. I thanked him and told him to wait for sometime, let me finish Pooja and comeback. He agreed again like a obediant boy.

It was 6PM and I started to do Pooja like a married lady. I had some devotional books on Ganapati Bappa and started to sing with full devotion. He was sitting near me and putting flowers for Lord Ganesha. I thanked Lord Ganesha for answering my prayers. Atleast, I got a good friend who help me in dressing like a girl. We both were mutually happy with each other. If one of us is not interested in this friendship or relationship, then we would definitely split up. I asked him, if he was really enjoying my company. He agreed to that and asked me what was the doubt. There was no doubt and all, I simply wanted to know something. I asked him, if you feel that you can share that with me, let me know or else not needed.

The Pooja was ended and the talking session began and it was 7PM. I asked him, is he feeling something guilty. He did not understand. I expanded my question, do you feel guilty for cheating your wife. He told that he is not feeling guilty. I asked him the reason, he told me that, his wife is not showing love for him. It was his earning that makes his wife care about him. He told that, getting love for money is not the correct way. I can get that even from a prostitute. But, the love should have a mutual understanding. I told him that it is not possible, nowadays love have lesser value than money. Even if there is true love, it will not happen unless we have money. Now, he started to question me, you look handsome, you might get many girls, but why you are interested in dressing like a girl and making love to a guy. It was my turn to tell about my flashback and it will be continued in next part.

To Be continued.............. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...