Saturday 24 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 23

 


Tears started to roll out of my eyes, when I began to tell my story. I am the only son of the family. I had one elder sister and one younger sister. I don't know the reason, since there was no girl child in our family in the previous generation. My both sisters were given more importance and care. Me being a guy was not given much importance. That started to give a inferiority complex to me. They were getting pretty clothes, pretty dolls and lot more girly things. But, I was getting toys like Car, Cricket bat and so on, which I was least interested in.

Then we used to play some games, my parents always used to support them, even the mistake is on their side. They might think that, girls are going to stay less time in our home and might move to inlaws place after marriage, so they wanted their daughters to be happy always. The next thing was I used to study well and score more marks and better ranks than them, still they used to ask me to score more. They never bothered even if their daughters fail in exam.

There were lot more incidents like this. After coming to college, My sister fell in love with a guy, my parents never opposed it and agreed to marry her to the loved one. But, when I told my love story, they asked how much dowry will she give. So, I had to lose my love because of this. I did not get a proper job since I was a guy. My classmate who is girl is pretty and she got job immediately because of gender. All the things are difficult for a guy, but girls were getting everything easily, atleast better then men.

Note : These are mindset of the character, not to discriminate or blame anyone.

These were the reason, that initiated the spark in me and wanted me to dress up like a girl and get true love from men. This is not the truth, but this was the reason given by the crossdresser to impress that guy. He was impressed by that guy. our crossdresser started to shed tears and that guy came in and consoled her. He kissed on her forehead and asked him not to worry, he will be always there to support him. He took her to bedroom.

To be continued.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...