Sunday 25 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 24

 



That was a wild night indeed and we had fulfilled our desires to the core. The morning when I woke up, I was shivering. I was crying a lot. I was like a lady who had lost her virginity to a man for the first time. The next morning I woke up and then saw all the clothes scattered here and there. I took them and went to bath. I have told him like I have to go to office on that day. He told that he will drop me to office and pick me back. I told him that I have not brought formal dress to wear.

He told that he will buy me. I told him a big no. I am not interested in someone buying manly stuffs for me. I asked it will be great if he could buy some girly stuff for me. He immediately took me to a lingerie store and purchased me some modern dress and told me that you can wear it tonight. Actually, I have got leave and wanted to enjoy my femininity, I could have stayed with him and remained as his wife for 3 more days. But, something had happened that made me leave that place.

It was a holiday and so I had some breakfast and slept very well. I was so tired over that night.So, when I woke up it was around 1PM. It was nice to be with him, but there was some dilemma, whether I can trust him or not. He is so loving and caring, I was fearing if it could turn into a obsession or addiction, so I wanted to put an end card to this. I blocked his number. How, stupid I am, I was longing for a love from a guy. I got it some how, but I was unable to sustain it. Yes, it is always goo to keep crossdressing as a fantasy. I don't want to cross its limits.

I thought of trying something different this time. I wanted to try dressing in a different place. Yes, wanted to do another experiment. I was thinking a lot, what can be the better place to dress up. There were some choices that were running over my mind. The first one was a Pub, where I can find someone interesting, second one was a railway station, where I want to enter as a guy and come out as a women and the last one is a mall, where I want to enter dressed up as a women and try some girly stuffs. What was my choice, will be continued in the next part.

To be continued...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...