Monday 26 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 25

 


I went on with the cheap and best plan. It was none other than railway station. I checked the trains that are in station for 30 mins. I reached the station before the train arrived. As soon as train stopped on the platform, the people were rushing to get the seats. I went to the AC Coach. Entered the bathroom and began my transformation. I got dressed in the Chudidar with the makeup and stuffs and came out of the bathroom with a lot of excitement. No one was able to find out me. When the train was about to leave. I got down from the compartment.

It was a real thrilling experience, checking out if someone can identify me. But, it was my good luck and no one could recognise me. I thought that people will think me as a transgender but my makeup was better this time and they thought me to be girl. I wanted to train my voice to speak in a girly manner, but afraid to take a risk.I decided to board in bus. I was looking for a crowded bus, want to find out how much guys go craze for me. I entered the bus and stood near guys, wow what a feel. I got crushed by 4 guys.

It was a pleasure combined with pain. I got down a little bit earlier than my stop. At that time, a guy from bus got down behind and started to follow me. The roads were empty. I got afraid if he might have known about me. I began to walk fast, but this girly heels and dress did not allow me. My Duppatta feel down. He began to chase me. At a point of time, He touched my shoulder. My Chudi tore and my inners were visible. He got scared. He told, You missed your bag in the bus, I came behind you to give it back.

I kept on calling you. You did not respond, he told me. He gave the duppatta and asked me to cover my lovely body. I thought of playing along with him. You have torn, my dress, now who can answer this. He told me it happened accidentally and there was no intention it. I told him that it is one of my favourite dresses, how can I answer in my home.He asked me not to worry. He told that he will buy me a new dress and pay for it. He took me to a boutique and asked me to select a dress.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...