Tuesday 27 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 26

 


He took me inside a shop. The shop was kind of empty, only the manager,sales person and billing were there. Only three people were present. I entered the shop, covering my whole body with duppatta. He asked for a chudi top and legging along with duppatta. He asked for my size. I was shy to reveal the size to the shop keeper. It was like I am a typical traditional girl and I am feeling shy to reveal my size. I acted so. He asked me XL or L. I told L. I asked him, If I could have a trial.

He gave me the dress and asked me to wear it inisde the trial room. I felt very shy. I asked that person to remain outside. I changed the dress and it fitted perfectly. I opened the door and asked him, if it was fitting me properly. He told it looks awesome on me. I asked him to pay the bill and we will leave from that place. He paid the bill and we both left the shop. He began to follow me. I asked him to stop. I told him that I am a from a decent family. What will happen, if the people in the neighbourhood sees a guy following me like that.

I actually liked a guy coming behind me. But, I am not sure, if he knows that I am a crossdresser or he is thinking me as a women. Anyhow, I felt proud of myself making a guy follow me from behind. I thought that after my speech, he will not follow me. But, he continued to follow me. He told that he is also that area only. I was wondering, he could have noticed me. I was shocked to see that he was living in neighbouring PG. Since, there were 100's of guys staying in PG. I might not know who is staying inside it.

But, he has noticed me, since there were 3 people in and around. I asked him, if he knows me before. He told that he had never noticed such a pretty woman in their locality. Thank God, he is thinking me as woman, he did not find out that I am guy. I asked him why he is walking slowly with me. He told, he is coming with me to protect me as it is already late night and the area where we reside is not that safe. I thanked him for getting a new dress. I went back to my home and he asked me to stop.

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...