Wednesday 28 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 27


I was in a dilemma, whether I need to stop or move towards my house. But, I decided to stop and ask him, what is the matter. He told that I looked good in Chudidar, but I will look more good in saree. I thanked him. But, I told him that it is very easy to wear Chudi and maintain, but dressing up in saree and maintaining the Saree is a bit hard thing. He told that I speak really well. He told that, he wants to speak more with me. I understood, that he is trying to get my number. I wanted to tackle this situation.

I told him that, I am not in a situation to talk currently. He immediately told no problem, you talk to me, whenever you feel like and gave me his card. He asked me to call anytime I want. I thanked him and left to my room. After reaching room, I switched on the mobile. I was shocked to see so many missed calls. Yes, it was from the guy whom I spent the previous night. He was desperate for me. I felt really bad about me and sorry for him. I tried to call him. He picked the call. He asked me, what happened, why you did not pick my call.

I didn't want to hurt him, by telling the truth. I just wanted to explore my femininity by him for a single day. I can't be a girl with him daily. He is already not good in terms of relationship with his wife and moreover he is hitting me for a relationship kind of stuff. That is not possible for me. I dont have any thoughts of becoming a women or transgender. I just want to lead a normal male life and Crossdressing is kind of hobby and nothing more than that. So, I wanted to avoid him. I told that, I am really sorry, I was travelling to my native as my relative is in hospital for a serious condition.

I told him, currently I am not in a mood to talk and I dont have privacy to talk. I will talk once I am back to Bangalore. He agreed to it and cut the call. I felt releived and decided to change the dress. This is a new dress and dont want to spoil its fragarance and changed back to night dress. How much ever dress ladies have. The moment they want to sleep, they will always prefer to change to night dress or nighty. I began to sleep as I have acheived something great. It might not be a great thing, but for a secret crossdresser like me, coming out as a women is always a big acheivement.

To Be continued.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...