Thursday 29 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 28

 


On the one end, I was enjoying my girly side, but on the other hand, I was very much worried about the end of 2 days. I have just 2 more days left. I thought to myself that I should enjoy these 2 days to the core. I wanted to tease the second guy, who bought me a new chudidar. So, I decided to change to a saree. For a crossdresser like me, any girly dress is enjoyment. Of course, saree is the heaven of this enjoyment. So, I decided to dress up in saree. I did a light makeup and got ready in a cream saree and red blouse.

I did not want to risk. I started of with a message. I messaged Hi to the number that was given in the visiting card. I thought of waiting for sometime to get a reply, but I did not get. I felt to wait for 15 more minutes, if I did not get reply, I will sleep. As expected did not get reply. I decided to sleep and play along with him on the next day which was Saturday. I began to fall asleep. It was very silent. In school teachers used to say right, pin drop silence, it was like that only. I have very sharp ears, even the smallest of noises might wake me up. I heard a beep sound of vibration. It was my mobile.

I wanted to see the phone but was lazy to get from the bed and take the phone that was on the table. I heard the second beep. This time, the wildness inside woke up and decided to check the message. I expected the message from the second guy who bought me chudi, I was horny for him. But, the message which I received was from the first guy with whom I stayed in his house. I was having a shock, how come, he messaged me, I have blocked his number. Actually, I realised that I didn't block him properly. Actually, I was thinking, why would I block him.

He had not committed any mistake. I don't want him to do any harm to his wife, keeping myself in mind. I decided to see the message. He told me that, he wants me to live with him as his wife. It is not reality and not possible for me. May be I can be his secret wife, but that is also not sure. I am not believing in that. He messaged me like he is missing me badly. I told him to understand my situation, I have to come to see my dead relative. I dont have any other option. I told him that I will try to come as soon as possible. I began to google and decided to check how to block him permanently.

To Be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...