Friday 30 June 2023

A Girly Holiday - 29

 


I googled out this time perfectly and blocked him successfully. I woke up the next morning. I got a message from this guy who bought me chudi. He asked if we can meet. I messaged him that I am very much angry on him. He asked me why, you missed out a golden opportunity yesterday. He was shocked and asked me what did he miss. I told him that I was dressed up in saree. He told that he is really sorry. I seemed not be to convinced. I told him that asking sorry for mistakes is not the solution. Need to do something to make it work out.

He told me that, he is ready to do anything for me. I asked him to take me to Pub. I thought he will hesitate and ignore me. But, he played on by saying that, anything for you Angel. I was on high. Someone calling me Angel. But, I was worried if he knows that I am a crossdresser or he is still thinking me as a girl. I felt very sad. I told him that I want to tell the truth to him. He asked me what. I told him that I am not a real girl as you think, I am just a crossdresser. Many people don't know, what a crossdresser mean. I asked him, does he know about a crossdresser.

He told that he knew it on the instance I got down from the bus. He told that he likes crossdressers very much and respect their feelings. I asked him, then why he did not convey that he knows that I am a crossdresser. He told that he decided to play along with me. I was shocked on hearing it. He told that he thought of revealing it while we both meet on Pub, but you have revealed it much earlier. He asked me not to worry and told that he is there to support me. I was very much happy and thanked him.

He told me that, he is ready to accept my girly nature, but he wants me to be his secret girlfriend. I told my conditions and stuffs, he obeyed. Now, he asked me to be a good girl and wipe my tears and get ready in saree. He told me that he will take me to a temple.I was very happy. I told him that I will get ready and call you back. I went inside bathroom for taking bath, suddenly more of a girly feeling popped out. I was thinking about him while bathing.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...