Saturday 1 July 2023

A Girly Holiday - The end

 


I had a refreshing bath and began to think about saree. I decided to dress up in a decent manner as well as attractive manner. I got ready with a light makeup and called him on the phone. He asked me to come. He came in a bike. It was too high. I was confused, how to climb on that and sit. I never sat on a single side in a bike. It is a different experience altogether. I used to sit on double side usually. I told him that I am not comfortable to sit like this. He asked me not to worry and sit like that on a single side and asked me to be comfortable.

He asked me to trust him. If you feel fear, he asked me to hug him. I sat on the bike and held his hips. We started the travel. I began to fear a little. He told me nothing to worry. In the middle of the journey, there were some speed breaks and he had to apply the breaks. So, I lost my conscious due to fear and hugged him without my knowledge. He told that, it is a very soft feeling of my chest touching his shoulder. I told him that he is very naughty. He acknowledged my words by saying that I am naughty and you are my hottie.

I told him, enough of romance, now we are going to reach the destination. We reached the mall, where we decided to purchase a party wear for me. He applied the break and asked me to get down. Getting down from a tall bike while wearing saree is really a tough ask, especially for a new person like me. I got down and was waiting at the enterance of the mall. He came after parking the bike. He held my hand while we entered the mall. It was a different experience, I started to shiver, he asked me to be comfortable.

He told me that If I am not comfortable, then I can release his hands. I told not like that, it is a different feel. Then, we went into the ladies section. It was the first time, I am entering into a ladies section with a guy. He asked them for party wear. They should, it was like only top covered and revealing my legs. I was feeling shy. I told him these are good but I am not that mordern to reveal it. I asked if he could show me some tops and Pallazo. They showed various and I asked him to pick up one. He paid the bill and we left that place. Then I realised that my holiday is over and my roommates will be back, so I left the place quickly and told him that will meet in the next holiday.

The end..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...