Friday 19 May 2023

Unconscious Roommate

 


Roommate : I was totally drunk and literally unconscious when I returned back to the room. 

Me : Then 

Roommate : You were not in the room. There was another girl. 

Me : Tell me, how was she ?

Roommate : She was wearing a Chudidar and looking like an angel. can you please tell, who she was ?

Me : You first tell me, what happened last night and then I will tell who she was.

Roommate : She took me inside the bedroom, we slept together and made love and when I woke up in the morning she left.

Me: (Laughing and thinking that I was the one who dressed as a girl and enjoyed with him, I did not confess the truth to him). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...