Saturday 20 May 2023

Don't want to disappoint him

 


That I day for a change, I dressed up fully in a girly manner and wore modern dress. 

Stranger Boy : Hi, As soon as I saw you, I fell in love with you, it is indeed a love at first sight, I should definitely confess this to you, you look so beautiful. No one would have seen such a beautiful girl here. You look so beautiful. I feel like seeing you all the time.

My Mind voice : If I confess him that I am not a girl, may be he may get upset, no need to confess, we will leave it here. 

I felt very proud of the moment, he looked handsome too, but I never wanted to disappoint him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...