Saturday 6 April 2024

Ladies Time out - 4

 


I went to bathroom and prepared to get ready. I was nude, she always told me to hide my tool inside my legs and wear a towel around my chests, otherwise, I won't look girly. I asked her, do I need to wear wig while bathing. she told me to keep inners and wig inside as a girl, while coming out, wear wig and then inners and wrap a towel around the chest. I obeyed as she said. She told that, she will keep me a modern dress and I need to wear it. Somehow, I got ready, it was a bit tight. But, somehow managed to wear it. We all got ready. Jenny immediately complimented my looks. I am afraid on seeing her rather than other men, she is showing too much attention to me. 

We went out in a metro train, these girls have a clear cut plan, where to go, how to go, how long it will take and all. We hired a cab and Fatima was driving it, wow I have never seen such a women who drives so perfect. I was getting comfortable while talking with these girls. They asked me, am I shy ? i told that I am not shy, but since they are new, it was shyness. Everyone asked, If I am married, I told yes and they asked about kids. I told, I am staying alone and my husband is working abroad. I will also move to abroad in a while, before that I wanted to enjoy a girly trip. Everyone asked my husband pic, I shared some random uncle pic.

They commented, he doesn't deserve a beauty like you. I told, beauty is not in looks, it is in hearts. They told, he is lucky to have a girl like you in his life. After we reached the destination, we were gossiping a lot of things. I was enjoying their talks. It was late in the evening, we were returning back. Suddenly, some random guys began to tease us. I was getting angry, but I am staying with 4 ladies, so their safety is important, I pushed them and we began to run. But, I was holded very tight, Fatima and Jenny got angry, they began to fight, shocking to know that, they are trained fighters, they somehow safeguarded me from them.

to be continued..... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...