Sunday 7 April 2024

Ladies Time Out - The end

 


I was panicking a lot, but these girls were brave enough and fought for me. Be it a guy or girl, sexual harassment is so bad. I would have embarrassed in front of everyone. Then, we went on trips silently on the other days. I was quiet and not cheerful. I felt like I have totally spoiled the trip. I left a day early to my home. They reached after completing the remaining places. I was in male avatar. Then Jenny, Fatima and Priya came with my wife. They asked me, where is Kalyani. I told she left to her home after this incident. Jenny told Kalyani is here only. I was shocked on this answer. Jenny told this was planned a long back and all the girls are aware of it.

I asked my wife, why she did this. She told that, I was idle at home and losing focus and interest in life, going on a trip will help me a lot. But, to take you on a trip, we need to bring out some enthusiasm in you, so we tricked you into a girly trip, everything went on well, except for the bad incident that happened that day. that has spoiled our plan. She told me that I was decent and well behaved as a girl. If you are ok, you can join the girly club of us or else, if you feel it is not good, you can atleast travel on trips with your wife. 

I came out of that sadness and told, I too enjoyed the trip as a girl, it is really fun to be a girl. Next time, if you girls plan a trip, I will definitely be part of it and enjoy with you all.

the end..... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...