Saturday 6 April 2024

Ladies Time Out - 3

 


It was 2 Tier AC compartment and I was already sweating seeing my name as a girl. My worry was, how would I go restroom in this dress. My wife's friends came, they introduced them as Jessy, Fatima and Priya. Priya was a little bit shy, Fatima gave hands and shake hands with me. Jessy went one level ahead and hugged me. It was the first time, I have  hugged some other lady apart from my wife or mom. I felt bad, but Sruthi convinced that, see this is normal in girls. Girls will kiss themselves and hug themselves. Sruthi has already hugged Fatima and Jessy. I felt very odd. But, what to do, this is a different experience and may be I should forget that I am a guy and behave as a girl. 

As guys we used to think, if a beautiful girl comes to our compartment, it will be great na. Similarly, these girls were gossiping that if a handsome guy will come to our compartment it will be great. Similarly, a handsome tall guy came. He was from military or navy it seems. These ladies looked very short and Jessy commented that, only person who is capable of getting near him is Kalyani, because of her height. We all are short potato. I should have got angry by this comment, but I started to blush instead. I will lying in the side lower, while other girls slept in their respective sleepers and this guy slept on the top birth.

They were chitchatting whole night, I was uncomfortable to sleep like girl. that too the feel of a guy sleeping on top berth was not giving me sleep. Morning we reached the destination station and then we went to hotel room. I was very uncomfortable with saree. I told that I felt embarrassed being compared with a man. Sruthi and I went to separate room and rest 3 shared a room. I first wanted to remove my saree and wear something modern. Sruthi advised me one thing, this is a girly trip and please feel girly, then only you can enjoy, else it will be boring. Enjoy the stares you get from a man, enjoy the girly talks and think yourself as a girl.

To be continued....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...