Thursday 4 April 2024

Ladies Time Out - 2

 


so, we have began the transformation. She first asked me to remove my facial hair and body hair. Even though it was less, it was painful. She applied veet hair removal cream on my hands and legs. My skin became smooth and it was feeling very girly. Then, she took measurement of my size and went to shop, purchased some sets of padded bras, panties, camisoles. She also stitched readymade blouses and some night wears. She went to shop and purchased some modern dresses also. She was spending my savings within minutes. I was wondering, why I agreed to this and losing my money, but I was just obeying whatever she was saying, since I need to enjoy the trip. 

She taught me, how to carry myself as a women, How to adjust pallu, the way I need to walk and everything. She also taught me to do makeup and after a week, my appearance was almost of a women and I got used to it. The most important part of a girly transformation is voice, but since from childhood, I have passion of mimicry and I have done a lot of mimicry voices, so it was an easy task for me. So, everything is set. Once, all set she informed her friends that, we are having a new member, who is going to join our party and she is my sister in law. Everyone were eager to meet me and they asked my pics.

She shared the pics of mine in saree. I got comments that, wow she looks beautiful. One of her friends commented that, she is hot chick. If I were a male, I would have made love to her at any cost. It was again shocking to read such comments from her friends. I should get angry at this situation, but in contrast, I am blushing at these comments. I did not know, what had happened to me. Am I really started to enjoy this. Am I getting more feminine thoughts, I don't have answer for such questions. So, she shared the list of tickets to be booked and it was 5 tickets in train. My name was printed and Kalyani and age 31.

To be continued..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...